prayer points for success at work

To work with thankfulness and joy considering it an honor to employ and develop by means of labor the gifts received from God. O Lord break me in every department of my life in the name of Jesus.


Pin On Prayers And Affirmations Angel Work

Hear my prayer O Lord.

. Prayer for Success in Work 1. We serve a God of profitable employment that is why we are engaging this 20 prayer points for profitable employment. I resolve to work with that in mind in all that Ill do from here on.

7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill. 20 Prayer points for profitable employment. Start your day with Christ in your heart.

Lord You have promised that if we will commit our work to You You will make it succeed. To work with order peace prudence and patience never. Lord break rules for my cause and let me receive blessings in abundance.

Joseph model of all those who are devoted to labor obtain for me the grace to work conscientiously putting the call of duty above my many sins. 40 Prayer Points For Success In Job Interview. So if you are believing God for a.

Lord guide me to know when a new door opens and when I should go through it. Where there are lies let me speak the truth. Lord let me find favour everywhere I go in Jesus name.

I ask that you present me with new opportunities for work. Where there is friction let me be a peacemaker. My Father I establish my career success as from today in Jesus Name.

Father I thank you for the gift of life. Lord Jesus as I enter this workplace I bring Your presence with me. Below are a few prayers points you can pray at your workplace.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. Lord let me know my true identity to walk in your favor and to aim to please you more than those with whom I work with. Please help them to be an excellent performer at work and to be an employee covered in Your favor.

Protect me at work and the work my hands touch. Prayer For Successful Day At Work. I acknowledge Your Lordship over all that will be spoken thought decided and accomplished within these walls.

30 Prayer Points For Favor In The Workplace Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies and your grace over my life and family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Watch over me and govern my actions that I may not mar its perfection. I pray for those who are in positions of authority and leadership in it.

Oh Lord every evil messenger sent to destroy my career I command them to die by fire in Jesus Name. Lord let me know my true identity to walk in your favor and to aim to please you more than those with whom I work with. Oh Lord use your fire to burn up and consume every works of the devil in my career in Jesus Name.

We shall be above only and never beneath. Oh Lord I will never weep or cry over my career in Jesus Name. O Lord make a way for me where there is no way.

Put the right words in my mouth that will build others up and give them hope. I bring all my uncertainty about the future before you. O Lord grant me the power to be fulfilled successful and prosperous in life in the name of Jesus.

I recognise that you are my boss. Powerful Prayer Points For Organisation. Loving Lord open for me the gates of success let the flag of success be raised for me in Jesus Name Amen.

Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success. Lord I thank you for this job you have provided for me I give you all the glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Oh Lord in my career make me the head in Jesus Name.

Father where there is despair let. Let the majesty of the Father be the light that guides me the compassion of the Son be the love that inspires me and the presence of the Spirit be the strength that empowers me. Father I thank you for divine provision and care of me.

I ask for the right words that will build others faith make them a better person and give them hope. Your word says that you are a good Father who gives us good gifts. Dear Father as I set out for work today help me to shine your light at the office and to be a source of encouragement to my co-workers and customers.

Father where there is despair let. Almighty God whose hands hold all matters of life give me grace of success in the work that I do. In the mighty name of Jesus.

Give me confidence and patience in knowing in your time for my success is pathed through your love and promise. Prayer For Career Success. My Father grant me the uncommon power and wisdom to excel in my career in Jesus Name.

Please help me to be filled with faith instead of fear. Where there is friction let me be a peacemaker. Bless all the work of my hands and cause me to prosper.

8 That he may set him with princes even with the princes of his people. Father please forgive them for any time they may have underperformed when they could have committed to work with excellence as unto You. October 13 2018.

Oh Lord I will never weep or cry over my career in Jesus Name. Grant me the grace to be patient and honouring towards all leaders as it is an honour to you. Hope for the Future Prayer Generous Father thank you that you give the gift of abundant eternal life.

I ask You to send Your Holy Spirit to teach me to pray for the good of the company that Your name may be glorified. Lord help me to be a source of blessing to those people that are going through difficult times. Prayer For Supernatural Success At Work Powerful Job Success Prayers.

Remember promotion only comes from the Lord he is the one that raiseth the poor from the dust the needy from the dunghill and make them to sit on thrones with kings. I need Your wisdom. We serve a God of promotion this 15 prayer points for promotion at work will help you pray your way to your desired promotion.

Where there are lies let me speak the truth. Let your divine favour envelope me. Help me to excel.

Grant me understanding and bless my memory to always remember all that I have been taught and all that I have learned. O Lord take me from where I am to where You want me to be. O Jehovah my God as I set out for work today help me to be light at the office and a source of inspiration to our clients and my colleagues.

Protect me from evil and give me success and knowledge in everything I do. I speak Your peace Your grace and Your perfect order into the atmosphere of this office. Prayer for Success in Work.

Blessed Holy Spirit you are my Helper and my Instructor. May my work glorify you. Ad A daily page of prayers music and Scripture.

So today I dedicate every aspect of that work to You. Oh Lord in my career make me the head in Jesus Name. Father in the name of Jesus I thank You for the privilege of serving You as an employee here at _____.


Pin On Prayer Points


Pin On Financial Breakthrough


Pin On Bible


Pin On Prayerfully Fit


Pin On Psalms


Pin On Prayer Points


Pin On God And Prayers


Pin On Psalms


Pin On Business Prayers


Pin On Spirituality


Pin On Effective Prayer


Pin On Daily Inspiration


Pin On Prayer Points


Pin On Live Salted Women S Ministry


Pin On Prayer Warriors


Pin On Places To Visit


Pin On Things To Wear


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayer

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel